Thursday, March 30, 2006

Corporate Carrots

Heyo, just wanted to post out of boredom. I've almost completed Suikoden V and I must say that it is an amazing game. It's much better then 3 & 4. I think its better then 1 as well ^^ just not as good as 2. The story is the most lengthy one of the series. As for FF, I haven't been on much. I was in a PT with my NIN the other day but after 2k xp, I left, it was sucky. Tomorrow is Saoirse' birthday!! /hurray~ *huggums, kisses* We're going fishing to celebrate ^^. Thats really all that has happened. o_o I will probably go to Dynamis on Saturday. Other then that, I have no real desire to do anything on FF until the expansion comes out. Anyways, thats all I have to report, so Sayonara~! ^^/

2 Comments:

Blogger SeraphPDH said...

I'll see you on Saturday, not that I can go to that dynamis... With personal crap, and KH2 in the way, I probably will not be playing much for the next week or so.

Glad you are enjoying something else for a bit, I find it helps to take small breaks from FFXI from time to time, keeps it from getting stale.

3/30/2006 10:42 PM  
Blogger Tuufless said...

Heh, looks like a lot of us are {Taking a break.} ^^

4/01/2006 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home