Sunday, July 02, 2006

The Greatest Day Ever

Well now where should I start. Today has been amazing thus far. It started off with a Dynamis-Beaucedine run. For those who don't know, this is the Dynamis where the DRG Body AF2 drops. Now I've been in my Dynamis LS Explorer for a long time now, and never has this AF dropped. It has eluded me for a long time. I used to hear stories of how they would get 2-3 drops per run before I joined. Needless to say I'm the only DRG in the LS atm so reserving it isn't really neccessary but I'll be damned if it dropped and someone would have outlotted me so I reserved it >_>. Now here comes the amazing part. Not only did we get a DRG drop within the first hour of the run, we got a 2nd DRG drop about another hour in! Well since I got the first one, no one wanted the 2nd drop so unfortunately it was trashed. Well I'll let the picture tell you what it looks like:






I must say this is one of the coolest looking AF Bodies out there in my opinion. Now I thought this was already a great day because I finally got my hands on this piece of AF2. However, I also got my grubby little DRG paws on 11 pieces of Dynamis Currency :D. So that was around 330k in drops. I'm broke so that replenishes a little bit of cash for me!


I used to do {sky} runs back in the old days but I got tired of it and quit because I couldn't get any good things for DRG (the Hecatomb doesn't impress me much), but since then I've got SAM to 73 and NIN to 62. The God gear is amazing pieces but only 3 jobs usually use that gear which is SAM, NIN and MNK. Since I already have SAM at 73 and plan to have NIN there too, I was dreading the fact that I would have to return to {sky} to get those pieces of equipment. My biggest problem is that I don't want to have to deal with all that stupid drama that is usually associated with {sky} linkshells. Recently I've been wondering if maybe I could get into a Japanese Linkshell and that way the drama wouldn't be so close to home with seeing people I know and heard of, etc. Well I was talking to my Dynamis LS Leader, (btw I have a JP Dynamis LS for those who don't know) and he said this was ALSO a {sky} LS. o_o. Now at this point I thought my day couldn't get any better. Well he said that it's mostly JP only however there was one English member. He then asked if I was interested in which I told him a resounding {Yes, please}. So to top off my day I'll be going on {sky} runs with my Dynamis LS so I will be with people I know, trust, and respect. I'm having such a great day :D


{Take care} {See you again!}

3 Comments:

Blogger Thazienne said...

*steals your Wyrm Mail* Congrats!!

7/03/2006 7:24 AM  
Blogger Arwenne said...

Woohoo! Congrats on getting your drop! ^_^

7/03/2006 10:41 AM  
Blogger Ksayyah said...

Hurray~! I congratulated you, already, but congratulations again! \^^/ Lovely piece. I don't think I've seen it drop yet in my times there.

7/04/2006 1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home