Monday, March 10, 2008

Akanea's Wishlist/Goals

Well after seeing everyone else make a recent wishlist and a goal list I feel it is now my turn at it. Below is just a rough idea of items I'd like for a few of my jobs. Some of them are a long time away such as a full Usukane set, Ares set, and Askar set; I put them on here anyway because I do eventually want to get them. I still need the Morbolger Vine to complete the Brown Belt quest so I can give Saoirse back her brown belt and start the black belt one. As for the Destroyers, I have around 230 Kindred Seals devoted to getting one, but there have been no KS30 shouts recently so I'll just have to wait. My MNK at the moment feels rather gimp, also because I do not have any AF2 since ExplorerII finally disbanded before I could get some. Unsure if I'd like to join another Dynamis LS or not.

MONK:
Dune Boots
Destroyers
Usukane Set
Cursed Togi
Cursed Kabuto
Black Belt (0/3 Items)
Brown Belt (2/3 Items)

SAMURAI:
Usukane Set
Askar Set (Long time away seeing how I don't have a Nyzul group)
Forager's Mantle
Justice Torque

NINJA:
Hope Torque
Ungur Boomerang

DRAGOON:
Love Torque
Love Halberd
Ares Set (After Usukane is complete hopefully)
Valkyrie's Fork....(I just now found out that this existed...)


Oh my god. I don't know how I never saw this before but I want it more than life ;.;. Too bad I've never done Einherjar. Oh well, it's still dead sexy.
Some other random items that I'm slowly working towards is to finish my SAM AF+1 which I need the Temenos SAM Item yet. I might go for the Ninja Chainmail +1 as well. I'm pretty sure these are all the major items I want or need so I will slooooowly work towards getting them this year. Some goals that I would like to complete would be to finish the remaining ToA missions, get Rank 10 for Assaults, and beat Apocalypse Nigh.

In other news, not to much has been going on lately. Been doing a lot of Salvage but nothing yet. I need to try and keep my assault points up because I can never make it to Versus runs usually on Monday because it goes on while I'm in Limbus; and on Friday they mostly want to do Tier 10 runs. At the moment I have enough points for another 5-6 runs I think. As for THF, I managed to get Lv 70 and picked up a Thief's Knife. I really want to get THF to 75 but I haven't been in the mood to pull lately so I've been hesitant to seek for party. After THF is 75, I'm not sure where I want to go from there. I think I should probably go into meriting for most of my jobs. Recently I managed to get around 12-15 merits and use them for various things such as Great Katana skill and Kick Attacks for MNK. After meriting, I'm not sure if I should finish COR which is currently 61 or take up another job. I liked COR at first, but now it seems to be just like a BRD and that bores me. I originally leveled it because of the AF but grew to like it as a BRD/RNG type job, but now it seems to mostly focus on the BRD aspect. I've been wanting to level PLD too for some odd reason. I'm not sure why but it appeals to me. I think it's because I have full Homam and I want another job that could use it. However leveling PLD would require me to get even more gear and now that I'm not in a Dynamis LS, I can't get a hold of the AF2. So that's where I stand right now when it comes to goals and job plans. Hopefully I'll have a more interesting post next time. I'm currently waiting for the update to be over so I can log on FFXI!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home