Monday, July 17, 2006

Kirin Captivator

Well first things first, this morning we did the Kirin fight. This being my first time, I was a little excited. Once we popped him however the excitement dimmed. He's not all that difficult. Explorer uses the Kiting technique and I must say that it works quite well. However it is frustrating as hell when you lose your TP because the mob won't stay still ><. If you don't know what the Kirin fight is (I'm sure most of you do) it is the God fight of all God fights. Once you have all 4 God pop items you can fight him. While fighting him he summons each of the other gods respectively, Genbu, Byakko, Seiyru, and Suzaku. As my friend Tuufless put it "They are about as tough as a Robber Crab this round." No kidding! They were incredibly easy in their weakend state.


As Lostman also said "He's so pretty ^^". In short, I thought Kirin was ok. We got crap drops so it seemed like a waste of time. Another sidenote that happened last 2 Dynamis was I managed to snag 2 pieces of WAR AF2! Next up for Explorer is Dynamis-Xarcabard on Wednesday. I don't really need anything else from there but it should be fun and lets hope I actually make some money this time m(_ _)m.
More recent news would be that I've thus far leveled my WAR to 46 ^^. I don't even have my AF yet and I'm starting to collect AF2 XD. WAR is really fun when you actually get a party invite. I enjoy the damage I do and I must say that Berserk+Aggressor is an ego boost XD. Not much else has been going on. I've gotten my BLU to lvl 19 but i'm focusing on WAR atm. We have plans to start Promyvion runs for LS members in TrueRune. Our first run will be on Thursday. Hopefully it goes smoothly and without incident. Anyway, that's all! Sayonara~

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next time wait till hes casting stone V b4 u ws.

7/17/2006 3:28 PM  
Blogger Thazienne said...

grats Aka-aka!!!! Seems like you are having a grand old time with your new sky LS. Keep it rockin!!

7/17/2006 3:31 PM  
Blogger Akanea said...

I was wondering about that as well Payu, he just kinda showed up lol c_c.

7/17/2006 6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home