Monday, April 21, 2008

Recent Happenings

Sorry for not posting for a while. Been focused on classes and have been too lazy to update this. Although by following some other blogs from my link-list you can probably see what I've been up to by other people's posts. Recently I've been focused on getting my subs to lvl 37. I got BLM to 37 and then jumped to RNG which is now 36 at the moment, but should be 37 in the next day or two, (it really depends on my workload, it's finals week). Hmm let's see here. Been doing a lot of salvage. Although 99% of them are losses. I'm getting tired of losing too but we keep coming so close to winning almost all of them; its frustrating. I've managed to build up a bit of assault points so I'm not so stressed out now that I have a few runs in me for salvage. I can't really make it to CiB's assault runs very often, but I try to go when I can. I did a couple assault runs with Fishura a few days ago so ty to him for the extra needed points and wins. I'm currently like 18/25 for my next rank up! Then I can finally get the Perdu Blade.

Versus has been doing a little bit of sky and a little bit of sea, but not much to talk about there. Nothing major going on. Although for Sea we managed to get our first torques to drop, which was a Fortitude torque and a Prudence I believe (I had to go before the Prudence one dropped). Ashhhhh got the Fort and I think Noze got the Prudence. Check Ringthree's blog for details on that. This past Sunday we popped 2 Kirin's and got some great drops. First one dropped an Osode and Dryadic Abj. Second was W legs and ingot! Major congrats go to Crlmsonking for getting the W legs, she deserves them! Also congrats to her and Ash for the new baby on the way! Gogo team!

Now it's time for pictures! These are just some random stuff I've been doing since I last posted. First up is congrats to Esor for her Kyudogi. I'm not sure if I mentioned it in a previous post but here's a picture!


Some other stuff that I've been up to is trying to help Theora get his Subligar and swift belt. He's leveled DNC and now he's going THF so it's really useful for him. Also congrats to Ararith, Pilfer, Saoirse, and Esor for their Swift Belts. 5/5 Swift Belts for the win!


Next up is a random skillup party Sao and I went to with Theora and Pilfer a bit ago. Nothing major happened then, but here's a screenshot of it anyway!


I've also been crafting quite a bit lately. Managed to get my Clothcraft to 53! Working on building up some points for the Magnifying glasses, which are 70k I believe. So far I have 40k so almost there!


Lastly I'd like to just point out that the graphics in FFXI have always been good and after all these years playing it, I'm still hooked. Furthermore, no matter how many expansions are released, I still can't help but be amazed by Misareaux Coast, everytime I run through it. The waterfall is just breathtaking and it's still my favorite zone in the game.



That is what's been going on in my neck of the woods, so I'll see you all soon or on game~

1 Comments:

Blogger Ringthree said...

Hi Akanea, I think that you may be disheartened by Salvage for the wrong reasons. Our current goals are not to beat the bosses as much as it is to collect the 35 pieces that we need. You should be disheartened by the fact that the 35 pieces never drop, though. But we have no control over that. Usually when we do a Boss it is because we did everything in the zone so well that we have extra time left over. We are not quite to the point where we can do everything and still do the Bosses but we are getting close. That should be a reason to look up instead of getting down. :)

4/23/2008 5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home