Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm Back

Well, I've been back now for about 2 weeks and I haven't bothered to update the blog. Mostly because nothing of major concern has happened. I finally got my rollback and all my stuff was restored and I am finally able to play the game again. However it feels very different. I don't know what it is, but there is no zest that I was hoping for. Endgame activities have become rather stagnant if I can even attend them. Work cuts in on a lot of stuff so I can't ever go to Salvage, Sky/Sea, or Limbus much lately. Hopefully that will all change next semester.

Anyway, I've been focused on leveling BLU for a bit here. The first few days I was back I spent the time meriting and got around 4 merits. Then I decided to start up BLU, which is now at level 30. It's been a lot of fun although learning spells is rather tedious, but thanks to Crlmsonking the other day for helping me learn 4 in record time for me! On another side note, I got my Final Fantasy XI: Piano Collections CD in the mail today! I took a quick picture to show you what it looks like, (mostly to copy my friend Tuufers, who also snagged a copy as well as the in-game item ^^).


Pretty snazzy eh? Anyway, I haven't taken a screenshot of my Mog House yet, I reorganized everything to fit in the Harpsichord. I will update this entry with a screenshot sometime in the next day or so as I am currently on the airship on my way to Jeuno.

Besides the recent stuff, that's all that has been happening. Been working a lot. Sao and I purchased some tickets to the advance screening of The Dark Knight on Thursday night, so that is what I am most looking forward to. Expect a blog post on that as well! I'm also awaiting my preorder of Final Fantasy IV DS which comes out July 22nd. Looks to be a good month! Also looking forward to the new X-Files movie o.ob

Until next time~

2 Comments:

Blogger Lanielan said...

D8!!!

J00 guys said we'd see Batman togeffer~!!

*Woe*

And get Ring of Fates. D;

7/14/2008 12:51 PM  
Anonymous Steve said...

Can You Really Acquire This Refinancing Loan? 8. Ensure you are engaged Practice Makes A Man Perfect:

11/12/2012 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home