Monday, December 01, 2008

I still live :o

Soooooo. I do exist :o I barely play anymore lately. I usually only log on for Limbus and that's it. Sometimes to talk to people but in all honesty, no one really plays anymore. At least out of the people I used to play with from my LS and friends. There are still a few around granted, but not much going on. However, I must say congratulations to Seraph and Ararith for finally getting engaged! Big news! Now if only he'd update HIS blog too! :o Besides that, not much going on. Been playing a lot of Xbox 360. Hmm some new games I have gotten are Infinite Undiscovery, The Last Remnant, Call of Duty: World at War, and some others. Also got a Wii finally too o.ov but barely play it. As for FFXI events, I only log on for Limbus like I've said, or if I feel like playing Blue Mage. Almost 57 yay. I dunno, the game has lost its major appeal for me: the players. I'm not saying there are no more people on there I like, its just my best friends have either quit or play rarer than I do (Yes I'm talking about you Tuuf!) Speaking of Tuuf, he just yelled at me for not being online much so I guess I'll have to remedy that. It's kind of sad when I get yelled at for my online time from someone who is barely online as it is Dx

Mostly though I wanted to put this out there! All I really want to do lately and for the past few months is the new endgame events. Salvage/Nyzul/ZNM/etc. My previous Salvage group fell through and I won't go into details why, but I really want to do these events. All I've gotten from Salvage is a 35 piece. Not even enough to do anything with. Also now there are all these people running around with new Weapon skills, it makes me sad I don't have them yet! Anyway, if anyone knows any good groups, drop me a /tell on game or AIM or something. I really want to do some of that stuff :o

Anyway, that's about all thats going on with me. Got a weird email this morning from my Youtube account from a Jrock band in CA looking for a guitarist :o I was really flattered but they are in CA and I'm in AZ ;.; bummer ya? Oh well, talk about a major ego boost! XD

I'll leave you with a new Dir en Grey song <3 I'm addicted to it and almost mastered it on guitar! XD

Sayonara~



Watch Dir en Grey - Vinushka [PV] in Music Videos  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Tuufless said...

/yells at Akanea some more.

12/26/2008 5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home