Monday, July 24, 2006

~Emo Moment~

You might be wondering why the title of the post is emo. o_o well I'll tell you. Been feeling rather poopy lately, not quite sure the reason it started. Recently on game I've been getting a little bored. I really don't have any good friends that I do anything with anymore. Most have quit the game or have gone on to "Endgame". Been helping a LOT of people out lately. Not only the Linkshell but also random people who happen to need help. I've done avatar runs, CoP missions, item quests, AF quests, coffer hunts, etc. Some of it has been quite fun but it's getting old really fast. I'm not the type of person to down a person who needs help without giving a decent response but I'm almost at the point where I just want to say no and end it Dx. Saoirse and I were talking about the game and the people on it and we've come to a conclusion. People just don't really care about other people unless it serves their purpose o_O. Granted we aren't speaking about ALL of the players but certainly a lot of them. I've noticed more and more that you help people oh so much before they finally run out of things you can help them with and they desert you.

On a side note as an example: Saoirse helps people whenever she can. Linkshell or other people shes always quick to say "Sure, watcha need?". Well I must say she is fed up with people on this game ><. Shes at the point where she created a new character on another server and is having more fun lvling that noobie then she is sitting in her own Linkshell. I don't really blame her though she helps out a lot and when she needs something, no one offers. I'm trying to think of the last major thing we did as a LS and I can't think of anything. Whenever she needs help she has to rely on friends outside of the LS to help her and thats just not right ><. I feel bad talking about this wondering if some of these people will read it but I need to get it off my chest. I was thinking about my "friends" I used to have. I used to just hang out with Woulfgang and Fuzen but they are no longer around. Woulf has retired her character and Fuzen went MIA for a while and is now back but it's just not the same with us. I think Chummy is the only person besides Sao that I hang out with. I miss teh Chummers, he will be back soon hopefully ><. As for Hiro and Shel I'm at a lost of words. Hiro has been visiting his sister and even hanging out with Shel which is great; but it feels like they ditched Sao and I. We had all these CoP missions planned out pretty much for Hiro, Shel and Ararith and Ara is the only one that showed up. Granted we wanted to do all the LS that needed it, not just those three, but its because of those three we got the idea. (More on our CoP run in a few).

Furthermore I was reading Tuuf's recent blog post and it got me upset. He talks about how fun static parties are and how great it is to level with friends... What the hell are we? We've pted many times in the past and even had a CoP static. He's never said such words about us. He's been hanging out on his old LS which is fine but it feels weird with him now. I know that I'm ranting now but I need to get this off my chest D:

Anyway, enough about the Emo Moment, let me tell you the good news! First of all we've done numerous Dynamis runs in the past since Sao joined and shes gotten them cleared: Jeuno and Windurst. We did Bastok the other day and I have to say that I was in one of the most pissed moods afterwards. Well Kitsume is a great puller and a great player but he was pulling weird all night. We kept getting he Warning you only have "10" minutes left, etc. Normally we never have that problem. Well it was the last hour or half hour and he still hadn't pulled the boss. I was worried because it would be another month before we did Bastok again at least and I wanted Sao to get the clear. Well when he did finally pull the mob we had about 1min to kill it. We were kicked from the area when the mob was at 16% -_- Sao didn't get clear. I was fuming! ><. Hopefully we do it again sometime soon so she can get it. Another thing that happened is we did Promyvion-Holla. Well we farmed anima for a goo 8-10 people and when the night was scheduled to do it, 3 showed up. I know people have lives and all that but 3 people? We needed a 6th and it was a good hour or so before Astunen finally got on and came with us. I was dissapointed in the turnout but oh well. We finally got out there and after an hour of climbing we got to the top. I was worried about the fight since this was some of their first times. I must say we did AWESOME! It went even better then Sao's and I when we did it back when. We owned that thing like nobodies business XD Also a LS mate finally got access to Lufaise Meadows! Congrats Theora >:D. Currently we have Promyvion-Dem scheduled for Thursday and hopefully Ararith will be the next one to get access to the meadows.

Some other stuff that has happened would be I've gotten WAR to lvl 50 and started the AF quests. I've gotten the boots and gloves thus far, next is a Crawlers Nest Coffer and Key. I've stopped lvling BLU for the moment. It's kind of annoying having to stop and learn spells every few levels. However I really like it :P. Last night also I was in a PT with Ksayyah and Saoirse and it was a burn PT in Caedeva Mire or however its spelled. We got a good 50k exp O_O. I can see why people like Burn parties but I wouldn't like that type all the time. Sao managed to finally get 75! Shes so happy, I'm so happy for her as well XD. I also managed to get my SAM 75 too! Funny thing is I forgot I had it set on Merit mode. When I lvled it switched to Merit and I have a 102 buffer >_>. Good news is I got 2 merits and am 500 to next merit! ^^/. Hmm what else has happenend. Oh! If you look at my links you will see a person named Arwenne. Shes great! She has reminded me of how much fun it was to be mid level and experiencing everything for the first time. Something I miss now that I'm a seasoned veteran. Anyway, I added her to my flist and we were talking. I asked her if she wanted a WP and she said sure so now Aniya is on Odin! XD We didn't end there however she also managed to get WPs for Saoirse, Ksayyah and myself! It's fun lvling on another server where you know no one and you're trying to survive. ^^ I do miss Odin...you might wonder why after all the stuff I said earlier but it's still home. Anyway, I'm eagerly awaiting the update to get done so I can see the new DRG merits >:D so Sayonora~

I'll leave you with some screens from Limbus ^^







>:D

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

-_-

7/24/2006 3:02 PM  
Blogger Arwenne said...

Wow. That is one helluva big turtle. O.O

7/25/2006 8:10 AM  
Blogger Tuufless said...

Hmmm...

I suppose I do owe you guys a {Thank you} for the past fun (and some frustrating!) experiences, although you have to admit that things have felt a little broken up now. I don't really want to go into too much detail here, and it's private enough that I don't want to write a public blog entry on it, either, but you can always ask in-game. ^^

As for my old LS, well, it's time differences, really. I am on TR in the mornings (night there), and come night here, I switch over to my old LS. If there were more people on TR at 5am, I'd question what the heck you guys do with your lives, but still... :D

7/26/2006 2:24 AM  
Blogger Thazienne said...

*emo*

7/26/2006 8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How are you? your website is rocks
Check at that crazy emo video clip:
http://tinyurl.com/8lxnsg

2/25/2010 11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home