Monday, August 21, 2006

I'm back!

Well I've been gone for quite a bit! Went home for two weeks, hung out with friends/family, and managed to buy a few new games~. I bought Steambot Chronicles, Summon Night, and Dirge of Cerberus. Needless to say those have kept me a little busy :3. Now that I'm back let's see what there is to report.

First of all one thing I just got is my Saotome Domaru! 4/5 on SAM AF2 now thanks to Saoirse for logging on my character and doing Dynamis for me! XD I got my WAR to lvl 53, almost 54. Hmm, what else. Last night, I did a LS party and managed to get 2 more merits. Think I'll save for Empathy, looks pretty good for mah DRG~. Rather bored right now, not sure what I'm going to do. Chocobo update just came out and that looks cools, hope I get a blue one!

Sky is on hold atm, and doing Dynamis-Beac on Wed I do believe. Haven't been to Limbus in quite a while. Looks like we have 8-1 on Wed too, with Willrikers group, so hopefully that goes well. We miss Chummy! He needs to get his ass back here! >:E. On a further note, my good friend Tuufers has finally decided to leave the game T_T. Let us hope he realizes the error of his ways and comes back to us later on XD. Until then, good luck to him!

That's about all I got to report as of now, hopefully there will be more in the coming days, so sayonara~

2 Comments:

Blogger Arwenne said...

Woohoo! Glad you're back. ^_^

8/22/2006 10:14 AM  
Blogger Thazienne said...

*BANZAI*

8/23/2006 6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home